Edison Partners is seeking a modern content marketing expert to build awareness, interest and engagement with its audiences, and support Edison Edge programs that add value to our portfolio companies. Reporting to our Vice President of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be an excellent written and visual communicator who has worked in and/or around entrepreneurs, high-growth technology companies, and venture or private equity. The position will be remote initially. Ideally, candidates will be based in the South or willing to relocate there.
The objectives for this position are:
1. To humanize the firm’s brand through storytelling
2. To engage and educate Edison audiences through compelling, high-value content
3. To strengthen Investment Development efforts with selling tools that differentiate
- Content Strategy: Devise content and marketing initiatives aligned with the firm’s brand and investment strategies, industry and operating expertise, growth company best practices, and more.
- Content Development: In partnership with the Edison Edge team, our investment professionals, our portfolio company CEOs and third-party vendors, develop a steady stream of high-value, relevant, consistent content.
- Content Management & Mapping: Develop/optimize a system for organizing, classifying ad reusing a broad portfolio of content assets, including, but not limited to newsletters, photography, infographics, video, slideware, ebooks, playbooks, collateral, etc. Enable Marketing Coordinator to maintain.
- Excellent writing, visualization and storytelling skills
- Know-how to leverage the broader organization to make content marketing successful
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for conceptualizing and producing content that genuinely connects people with brands
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a diverse set of audiences (entrepreneurs/investment candidates, portfolio company executives, Edison Director Network members, limited partners and service providers)
- Quick-thinking, creative self-starter with a “whatever it takes” mindset
- A strong digital citizen
- 5+ years of content production & marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field