Edison Partners is seeking a modern content marketing and social media pro to build awareness, interest and engagement with its audiences, and support Edison Edge programs that add value to our portfolio companies. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and tactical perfectionist with creative ideas.
1. Increase the firm’s awareness and elevate firm's position with its audiences
2. In partnership with the Edison Edge team and investment professionals, drive engagement with Edison audiences through the development and distribution of high-value content aligned with investment strategy, industry expertise, operating centers of excellence, and board best practices.
3. Support Business Development efforts through selling tools and other content creation
• Content Marketing: Lead content marketing initiatives to promote the firm’s expertise and POV. Work closely with the Edison Edge team and our investment professionals to ensure a steady stream of content is developed and published.
• Social Media: Distribution, listening, and account management for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
• Marketing Assets: Develop, maintain and manage a broad portfolio of assets (including, but not limited to: email newsletters, landing pages, infographics, videos, slideware, value-add playbooks, collateral) for social media, website, blog, events, and other communications
• Email Marketing: Write and manage email campaigns in support of events, newsletters, investment candidate nurturing and all other mass/segmented firm communications
• Be a strong writer and lover of creating content that genuinely connects with our audience(s)
• Results-driven with the ability to analyze data and deduce implications for social and content engagement strategies
• Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a diverse set of audiences (entrepreneurs/investment candidates, portfolio companies, Edison Director Network members, limited partners and service providers)
• Be a quick-thinking, creative, hands-on, stress-tolerant self-starter
• A “whatever it takes” attitude
• Be a strong digital citizen
• Be intellectually curious
• Be an excellent all-around communicator
• Know how to leverage the broader organization to make content marketing and its execution successful
• Have a minimum of 5 years of communications, digital and/or content marketing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field