Edison Partners is hiring for a People Operations role to oversee and execute IT, general accounting, and supporting office management practices.
- Collaborate with COO, CFO and VP Marketing to plan, implement and reinforce people-related initiatives in support of the organization’s strategic, compliance and cultural needs
- Administration of people related practices and programs including, but not limited to new employee onboarding; benefits and leave; performance management; recognition and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Serve as IT Coordinator, managing relationship with outsourced IT vendor
- Accounting and finance related tasks, including general ledger maintenance, expense reporting and processing
- Perform other office management and back-office duties as required
- At least five years of basic finance, operations and/or human resource management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Values culture that is grounded in trust, accountability, commitment and transparency
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, moving quickly, thinking strategically, and superb at driving execution.
- Strength in prioritization and execution of tactical plans and practices that meet firm objectives
- A learner with high intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; data-driven with a continuous improvement and scale mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written, communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Highly adaptable to the needs of the organization and employees
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 or related software
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn Breezy HR and Appraisd
Edison Partners offers a competitive total compensation package, including salary, bonus, carried interest, and a comprehensive benefits plan. We are based in Princeton, NJ, which is currently a hybrid environment with the team coming together in person three days per week.
ABOUT EDISON PARTNERS:
With $1.6 billion under management, Edison Partners helps CEOs and their executive teams grow and scale companies through a unique combination of growth capital and operating expertise tailored specifically for the journey from $10M revenue to $50M and beyond. Both externally with our companies’ leadership teams and internally with our employees, Edison fosters an environment in which to succeed – one where we take ownership and deliver, where everyone brings best effort and intention, and where we win as a team.